Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product.
Shipping of your order will be from our warehouse in Auckland. If you wish to shop at a local bike store we have dealers throughout New Zealand. So, rest assured you will receive fast and effective service no matter where you live in the country.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (New Zealand Sales Only)
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold in New Zealand. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Payment for goods is made in the New Zealand Dollars.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in-store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the items you have ordered, please email us and let us know the reasons for your dissatisfaction. If you return your order to us within 7 days of receipt, unused, with the goods undamaged and in their original packaging, we will be happy to offer a full refund of the purchase price or exchange the goods for another item.
- We do not refund your freight costs.
- We will only accept goods returned with prior notification
- We cannot accept any goods that have been worn, used, have their labels removed, altered or damaged.
- We only accept items returned if they are within their original packaging.
- 3Sixty Sports reserves the right to refuse to take the goods back if the item is returned later than 7 days after approval given.
We strongly advise all customers to check goods thoroughly upon delivery.
Returns and Refunds
We would like our customers to be satisfied with purchases they make with 3Sixty Sports. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we welcome your return or exchange product(s) within 14 days of the original order date as long as the following criteria are met:
- The products were purchased from the 3Sixty Sports website or associated retailer
- The products are new and unused with no signs of wear or use.
- Packaging is in a re-sellable condition.
- The item(s) has not been disassembled.
- A copy of the original invoice is provided.
- Exchanges are to be returned at the customer’s own expense.
- We reserve the right to charge a 10% return fee on damaged products/packaging
We will notify you as soon as we receive the product and will provide you with a refund within 10 days. Additionally we will also refund your shipping costs. Please email us for further details.
If you wish to cancel your order after payment, please contact us via email or phone to discuss.
Please see our warranty terms for individual products for details.
We would like our customers to be satisfied with the purchase you made with 3Sixty Sports. We check all items before we ship them. However, if you received defective or damaged products please don’t worry! We’ll do everything we can to deal with the situation and get you up and running as soon as possible.
Defective or damaged items should be reported within 14 days of the original ship date.
3Sixty Sports is located at:
6 Aranui Road